Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- superficially-minded people, they say: “My idea of God is quite
- different. I have always thought of God in His power as founding
- finally he exclaimed: “If God had left it to me, I would have
- are concerned. Had God left the creation to them, they would have made a
- sayings of the gods, which made up their life. A man looked out into
- there outside is a nature forsaken by the gods. When with my senses I
- two experiences, the inward experience of God and the outer one of a
- godforsaken world with the divine world perceived in their
- with God. All he now needs — in addition to his knowledge of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- man could be convinced that the Gods he experienced in his waking dreams
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- their myths, legends and sayings of the gods, which all passed before
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- the spiritual world is being said to human beings by the Gods. A
- dream, therefore, had to be interpreted as an utterance of the Gods.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- is here also as a being on whom the Gods themselves may work, in
- this: What the Gods are to weave into the Cosmos as thoughts has to
- Gods have to tend the thoughts they need for the continuing evolution
- by the Gods in order to carry the world, with the help of the human
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- to 18o degrees. It is mere foolishness to ask why the Gods have not
- throughout the world. And in the pantheistic feeling for God which
- aftermath, the consequence, of the pantheistic feeling for God which
- which have vanished — the genii, the spirits, the gods, of the
- the stars, from the star Gods, we shall not be spiritually empty when
- the following must be borne in mind. The Gods, the spiritual Beings
- must say: The Gods have spiritual bodies — one could equally
- matter of indifference to the Gods living in the spiritual world. In
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- the Gods — especially during childhood, for then sleep is the
- care of the Gods.
- called the temple of the Gods, for so was its wonderful structure
- belongs in reality to the Gods. Hence, when anyone to-day talks of
- Gods, and this pride is embodied in their very speech.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- Gods have to help.
- Now the Gods
- civilisation must be that the Gods in their mercy will themselves
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- prepared and worked upon by generations of Gods through immeasurable
- all that these generations of the Gods have done for him, and for all
- world by the Gods, and given his free existence. From the Gods he has
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- asking why the Gods have not arranged everything to give human beings
- pleasure. The Gods had to create a universe that was inherently
- merely the concern of mankind; it is also a concern of the Gods, and
- this can be put into words such as these: The Sun Gods met and held
- pictures had revealed something of what the Gods had decreed from the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: