Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- auto-suggestion. For it is the first reaction of many people to say:
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- a fraction of the truth, a quarter, an eighth, or even less, and this
- fraction then lives with terribly suggestive power in the souls of men.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- There it is held up and appears as the weaving, the action, of the
- because our astral body has nothing to do with the abstractions of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- not ready to admit that they are doing it for their own satisfaction.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- arresting the actions which a sleep-walker is instinctively
- intuitive seers who, refraining from action, hold their own against
- results, above all, from the action of the Sun. But there are also
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- our own actions, our inward experiences and thoughts. Hence, when we
- experiences; his experiences and actions are the concern of the whole
- spiritual Cosmos. The Cosmos judges whether an action, a thought or
- has to say about our true nature and our actions is experienced by
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- approves or disapproves the actions of the will, and in the will
- I want to come before you as a typical reactionary who would like to put
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- action, the handling and fitting together of the parts, flow from our
- — there shines out from our actions something we recognise as
- man is active. Through his activity, every action by the soul, every
- slightest movement of the hand involves the action of head, heart and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- the Archai he learns what value his actions during a given period on
- reactionary views, and when necessary I am obviously very fond
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- you take hold of anything, or perform any ordinary earthly action,
- causes him pleasure and satisfaction — his head is satisfied.
- is satisfied, and the implications of his action evade his ordinary
- satisfied, the hand that carries out the action is
- connected with his arms or legs. In the satisfaction given to the
- actions during a previous life on Earth.
- actions, but nothing of that is lasting. I go to some place; I have
- away again, and in the outer world none of our actions remain. During
- go about and perform actions; everything he does will leave its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: