Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: activity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- reflection will show that a man's true being, his inner activity as an
- it up. So we have to look for those laws, for that other activity,
- self-knowledge, we have to examine that activity in the human being
- an idea. The real inner activity that goes on within your skin
- will speak later of activity during sleep. During waking activity the
- proper inward activity. There are three possible ways of
- through our own inner activity.
- independently, through an inner activity of one's own, and that the
- then he must work on it with inner activity. A subject for meditation
- will. For how, otherwise, is any inner activity to be developed?
- carried through with inner activity, out of the will in thinking,
- earthly senses. All that is developed through the activity of
- gained from this is an enhancement of our inner activity, the active
- activity, to keep awake while no longer receiving impressions
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- and then through its own creative activity in Inspiration. In the
- activity of our soul from its customary leading-strings, and we
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- going to sleep and waking. But the form of activity developed in our
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- from activity. In reality, substance and activity are one, but
- arm has gone wrong. If the activity of the arm is not properly
- pain. This shows that the activity is out of gear. Nevertheless,
- and activity in your arm are one.
- all the activity that has to do with the plastic forming of a man's
- head, the activity by means of which its substance is given
- respect of activity, the head is entirely a spiritual formation.
- — so that activity can play into it.
- spiritual certainly flows into its activity.
- hand the forces, the activity, for all that makes up the metabolic-limb
- processes in the digestive organs — all this activity is
- matter and is given plastic form by heavenly activity. The limbs and
- spiritual world participates with its activity in the head; with its
- participates through its activity in the metabolism and the
- spiritual activity and material substance work into each other. The
- spiritual activity, flowing through the movement of our breathing and
- to some extent accompanied by earthly activity. So you see that in
- — heavenly substance and activity flow in here; earthly
- activity and substance flow in there. By this means we are made
- receptive both to the activity of the middle world and to its
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- activity in the physical was once world-evolution —
- activity that goes on in the kingdoms of nature, and he is, as it
- to Earth, beings leading a life of movement and activity. These
- impart to the etheric element of the Earth their activity in the
- what it is only through the activity of these beings.
- This activity
- around us on the Earth, we find it permeated with the activity of
- activity takes place above it or within it. What immediately
- surrounds us on Earth is the activity that is projected back into the
- reflect images but gradually to develop an activity of its own.
- Spiritual activity is rayed back from the Earth into the ether, and
- this activity is really a projection of spiritual
- pictures of spiritual activity in the spiritual world. We can say
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- activity, expressing his will and desire, remains shrouded in
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- man is active. Through his activity, every action by the soul, every
- that he feels himself taken up into the activity of Moon, Mercury,
- soul-world the activity of the Moon, Mercury and Venus forces within
- reflects all cosmic activity in the same way that it reflects the
- twelve-fold activity of the Bodhisattvas, indicated — though
- through the activity of world-forces; after that we are unable to do
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- in activity, gives a significant perspective into the past of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- how a spiritual activity, present in the endless depths of the hidden
- way as to bring but the activity of its functions and forces, then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: