Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- knows of what happens between falling asleep and waking. Even when
- anyone is awake, he is asleep where the inner nature of the will is
- conception, half-asleep, half-awake, so, coming halfway between
- the day's impressions are suppressed, he falls asleep. This empty
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- from falling asleep until he wakes, becomes clear only to Inspired
- sleep. We learn to perceive what we do as soul and spirit while asleep,
- and we become aware that on falling asleep the soul and spirit leave the
- thoughts, we leave behind when we fall asleep; and we then come to
- when we are asleep, and as beings of soul and spirit, we experience
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- falling asleep and waking we have our whole human life. We have to bring
- the senses while we are asleep and dreaming.” The Greeks called
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- Imagination. But as they fell asleep, and again as they awoke, they
- asleep in bed. At first with your feeling, with the middle part of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- elemental beings are asleep everywhere out there in the inanimate
- little asleep when walking about quite normally, and we ought to be
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- counter-gravity, then, though he is still asleep, he starts to wander
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- world. So that, from his falling asleep until he wakes, a man's being
- here the etheric body and the astral is there asleep, then on the verge
- whenever we fall asleep, unite directly after death with the whole
- were asleep at night during our life on Earth. It now comes before us
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- am now going to describe are gone through by all human beings when asleep,
- at this moment when a man is falling asleep, conditions in the Cosmos
- itself, we are asleep.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: