Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- all your activities when awake, the will is the most unconscious. We
- anyone is awake, he is asleep where the inner nature of the will is
- conception, half-asleep, half-awake, so, coming halfway between
- the student to remain awake. He must have the strength, the inner
- activity, to keep awake while no longer receiving impressions
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- whole soul becomes awake; and in this stage of pure wakefulness
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- awakened to what was experienced in sleep.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- awake, shine into this ordinary world. So it is that the puzzling
- we have made something that, when awake, we never would have thought
- anything we experience when we are awake. We have just seen in the
- awake, we are in the sphere where the laws of nature hold sway and in
- world to which we grow accustomed in sleep, just as when, awake in
- this process schematically we must say: When we are awake we carry on
- awake it is, as it were, in the straitjacket of nature's laws.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- member of man also plays a part on this walk, if we are fully awake. Here
- we are awake in the physical world, all this is regulated by the logic of
- you are awake — which is to put on clothes when bare. In your sleep,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- beings are waiting to awake from deep sleep into a state of dreaming. We
- fully awake life of elemental nature-beings, who will one day become
- thinking we are awake, carry over the Threshold, again ignoring the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- able while completely awake to conjure up before him, instead of the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- the thoughts which he can grasp only while he is awake. This shows a
- when we are awake do not cease during sleep because the thoughts
- are awake, we judge our external life according to the thoughts we
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- is the force by which we are awakened. We develop an unconscious
- it is when, with knowledge awakened through Imagination, Inspiration and
- speaking, a man is awake only in his conceptual world and in a closely
- normally awake. In the other part of our feeling, the part that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: