Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- belong to the external world perceived by man.
- an indication of something in man belonging not to space but only to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- but a knowledge that could console them for belonging to this
- feels nature to be neutral, not entirely satisfying, belonging
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- found to belong to the Cosmos as a whole. We can see how in dreams
- belongs to the nature of the astral body to carry us out from our
- our true inner being we belong.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- belong at all to the realm of the spirit is the bony system, which is
- belongs entirely to the spiritual world is permeated, flooded,
- gravitation and other physical and chemical forces all belonging to
- the two, one of which belongs to world II, the other to world I
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- the world where it belongs. That is why, for the usual
- that although its content appears to belong to the realm of the
- not to carry with them what belongs to the physical world of the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- physically present among us, but in fact he belongs far more to the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- leadership for life between death and rebirth which used to belong to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- they could perceive the good or bad elements which belonged to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- longer belongs to us. For example, we manufacture various things and
- belonging to the kingdoms of nature — on the minerals, plants
- substance. Among such Beings belong the higher Hierarchies —
- belongs in reality to the Gods. Hence, when anyone to-day talks of
- Moon-existence and the spirits belonging to it. As I pointed out
- what is meant, or terms that really belong to such truths must be
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- on to that of the Sun Beings. The Moon Beings still belong to
- speaks, with the people to whom he belongs, and from this source also
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- they enter into every move you make. They do not now belong to the
- past; they belong to the hidden world around us. They will be taken
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- of those divine-spiritual Beings I spoke of as belonging to the Sun,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: