Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cling
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- cling to our concepts. If, therefore, we draw upon our memory we
- how, in observing the outer world, people today cling in a superficial
- himself has chosen, a man develops a desire to cling to it, and
- life-tableau, he clings to it all the more readily and firmly. But
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- headway in the spiritual world, even with Inspiration, if we cling to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- I would now add that he feels this circling to take place round the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- journeyings through the Cosmos. Whereas the circling of the Moon
- circling of Mars, of Jupiter, and of Saturn — I mentioned
- leisurely course, twelve times slower than the circling of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: