Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- certainly be taken seriously by those with any desire to approach the
- himself has chosen, a man develops a desire to cling to it, and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- Initiation-knowledge cannot merely satisfy men's desire for
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- because at that time he had such a lively desire for his lord to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- and desires which during sleep are experienced by the Ego in
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- activity, expressing his will and desire, remains shrouded in
- impulses and desires, and in our will influenced by the senses, and
- thirst, hunger, and all other desires experienced only through
- desires. We shall see later what lies further on.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- to the Moon with the desire to understand it, rather than merely to gaze
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- animal tendencies, who easily succumb to their instincts and desires,
- dilution of the correct potency, so that they may have the desired
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: