Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dwell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- how the divine-spiritual dwells in all things, even in those of the
- and to the people they said: “During the night you dwell with
- in a physical body, dwells always in the spiritual world.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- men destined to dwell on Earth.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- the spirit dwelling in our soul.
- Earth-dweller; that which looked down on you in its physical
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- death and rebirth, accordingly, a man dwells partly among such Beings,
- the Earth is the dwelling-place of men who, with their Ego and astral
- dwell in every single star. And during his physical life a man is
- connected also with elemental beings dwelling in the kingdoms of the
- a new birth, he is in connection with the dwellers on other stars,
- other divine-spiritual Beings dwelling there.
- Earth to the Moon, where they now dwell as if in a cosmic citadel,
- Moon dwell those Beings who once lived on Earth, and it is only during
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- by the Moon-dwellers in long past ages.
- Moon-dwellers already judge in terms of cosmic morality. Therefore,
- being is still under the influence of dwellers in the Moon, who are
- the influence of the Moon-dwellers, are those grouped together in my
- sphere of the Moon-dwellers to the sphere of the
- the realm of the Moon-dwellers it is quite clear to a man that he is meeting
- or, as we must express it to-day, from the sphere of the Moon-dwellers
- to that of the Sun-dwellers, a man proceeds more slowly in his
- Beings, the inhabitants of the Moon who were once dwelling with him
- Sun. These Sun-dwellers also were once inhabitants of the Earth
- through the realm of the Moon-dwellers, a man knows — not with
- the spiritual Beings dwelling in them. It embraces the soul-world of
- the Moon-dwellers, and the more extensive population of the spirit
- region. Whereas the Moon-dwellers, because they were closely
- earthly affairs, the Sun-sphere, whose dwellers live under the
- closely connected with the present dwellers on the Moon; to a time
- when the Moon-dwellers of to-day provided the instructors of
- who now dwell on the Moon. Born again and again in the course of
- with these Sun-dwellers, so that, indirectly, through the Moon
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- their dwelling, and he finds that the stars then become for him the
- dwelling-places of spiritual Beings.
- thinking could dwell. At the same time the mineral kingdom arose and
- time now to dwell on the obstacles met with when, in psycho-analysis,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- Mystery of Golgotha for dwellers on the Earth. But these men, who
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: