Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fall
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- knows of what happens between falling asleep and waking. Even when
- the day's impressions are suppressed, he falls asleep. This empty
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- people as a whole world that had fallen away from divine
- appearance of having fallen away from the divine. To connect these
- fallen sense-world, it was not merely abstract knowledge they needed,
- fallen sense-world with their physical bodies and their etheric
- fallen sense-world was related to all they experienced through their
- fallen world, in its rising springs, in the blossoming trees and
- not to a fallen, sinful Universe, but to a Cosmos that by reason of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- himself: “It seems as though all this has fallen — fallen
- from falling asleep until he wakes, becomes clear only to Inspired
- and we become aware that on falling asleep the soul and spirit leave the
- thoughts, we leave behind when we fall asleep; and we then come to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- falling asleep and waking we have our whole human life. We have to bring
- this connection — they are bound to fall from one error into
- illustrated in the ordinary falling of a stone attracted by the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- logically combined, fall asunder when, in passing by, you ignore the
- physical, naturalistic world as a harmonious unity falls apart,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- ground were falling away under our feet, and we had to hold firm
- — and he will fall. He thus comes immediately into the realm of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- world. So that, from his falling asleep until he wakes, a man's being
- whenever we fall asleep, unite directly after death with the whole
- that on certain occasions the penetrating rays of the Sun fall on the
- existence would fall out of connection with cosmic existence.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- way under one’s feet and that at any moment one might fall into
- at this moment when a man is falling asleep, conditions in the Cosmos
- falling to the ground, or of an engine driven by its steam.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- these, for the physical falls away. That which now constitutes your
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- tending to his future downfall, can be healed through association
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: