Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- of the outer world. He lets sense-impressions flow into him, and with
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- Inspiration, when the spiritual world flows into us from outside. But
- capacity for love, flowing up from within in manifold forms, leads
- flowers, in the crystal-forming minerals, in rainbow and drifting
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- that you cannot have learnt it during your life on Earth; no flower,
- lovely in the sense-world. He looked at the flowers, springing out of
- And he saw also how beneficent the flowers were for him. He saw the
- flowers, in the rippling waters, in the woodland murmurings and the
- every spring, in every nightingale and every flower. Every night you
- wave were flowing into one less dense — there is a blockage,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- though born out of something flowing, something indefinite perhaps,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- spiritual certainly flows into its activity.
- spiritual activity, flowing through the movement of our breathing and
- the middle man, in man's second system, everything flows together
- — heavenly substance and activity flow in here; earthly
- activity and substance flow in there. By this means we are made
- variations flow through the middle man. If as a doctor you take a
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- and his astral body flow into his etheric and physical bodies and
- flow into the etheric body. A day later, the experience of the
- previous day will flow in. Hence it takes a man two, three, or even
- after his death they will flow out into the Cosmos and will go on
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- members of their community and flowed out from them into the Cosmos.
- always to experience a flowing out into the Cosmos, when we feel
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- between death and a new birth. There, everything a man achieves flows
- action, the handling and fitting together of the parts, flow from our
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- is they who cause the judgments to flow into us, in the same way as
- those that flow into us, here on Earth, from minerals, plants and
- universal consciousness which must flow essentially from the Christ
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- living in them; we bear it within us when those organs flower into
- living in these forces, all that flows to a man's head from his breast
- as flesh and blood shaped into arms and hands, spiritual forces flow.
- In a future life on Earth these forces will flow through the organs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: