Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ground
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- could suddenly be changed into the substance of the ground beneath
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- that science here is not on firm ground. Hydrogen has been found
- this amorphous background — as if out of the sea arose waves
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- substance that forms the ground we tread on in the physical world? If
- substance that is ground down into lifeless matter, and from these
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- ground were falling away under our feet, and we had to hold firm
- to have this feeling of the ground being spirited away from under us,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- a feeling of standing on the brink of an abyss with the ground giving
- falling to the ground, or of an engine driven by its steam.
- sorrow, suffering and renunciation. In the background of every
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- experiment; that is the firm ground from which we start.” But
- ground, and a rock, too, has solid ground beneath it — like
- ground.” That is virtually the same as accusing
- Anthroposophy of having no firm ground to stand on. Naturally, people
- impulses, cannot rest on the ground of experiment and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: