Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- the beating of our heart, is always accompanied to some extent by
- the heart, the rhythm of the lungs in breathing. All the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- conscious of the Guardian of the Threshold, took to heart his warning
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- must not be grasped only intellectually, but also with heart and soul.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- has woven in his soul and heart a thread uniting him with the Mystery
- feelings, and of the impulses of his heart — if the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- “In the middle of my body is my heart, and in my whole kidney
- “I have a heart in my breast” — which covers the
- physical existence here on Earth depends upon how head, heart, and
- slightest movement of the hand involves the action of head, heart and
- heart, limbs — to put it in a very summary way. So in the
- says: I am a being of head, heart, breast; a being of metabolism and
- head, heart, limbs, and, immediately after death, Moon, Mercury,
- our inner organs, just as heart, pineal gland, kidneys, are on Earth. All
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- everything of that kind, with a heart attuned to the spiritual world.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- Forces work up from the heart towards the head organisation and bring
- and heart, is an outcome of the past. This could become what it now is
- earthly man, and stream from his heart up to his head. All that you
- a downward trend. They have a kind of central point in the heart, and
- consciousness, everything below the heart remains unconscious. This
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- went straight to the heart.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: