Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- can be acquired. The very way in which these matters are spoken of
- Those who do not take the matter very seriously generally talk in a
- to judge from outside a matter of which they may have heard
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- consciousness that we understand how matters really are in the
- these spiritual Beings, however, is a different matter from experiencing
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- on this extra task of concerning himself with matters which, in
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- many other matters, but also because of the particular importance of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- with physical matter by the head. That is why it is so
- head that fills them with physical matter.
- matter and is given plastic form by heavenly activity. The limbs and
- certainly get confused.” And among the matters that have to do
- bargain. What matters is the experience. In this seeing other people,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- substance that is ground down into lifeless matter, and from these
- of the spirit. In the rocks, matter is crumbling away. Looking back with
- rather different matter from what it is at the present day. In those
- matters such errors can become very dangerous. Hence in the course of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- then normal. Anyone who looks right into the matter will see that
- who can look more deeply into the matter will speak differently. And
- matter are those whose descriptions derive from mere assumptions.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- important with these subtle matters that we should be precise in our
- which can judge rightly of these matters, shows how during life the
- matters, as far as modern Initiation-knowledge can reveal them —
- matters relating to the later experiences of human beings after death,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- matter of indifference to the Gods living in the spiritual world. In
- matters really stand for a man in earthly life.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- can take a by no means healthy form. These matters show how, through
- matters in civilised circles. Were one to show great consideration
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- deeply into such matters, we can understand how ancient cosmic times were
- possible, however, for matters to remain thus, for the evolution of the
- West. And those who do not go deeply enough into these matters cannot see
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- by permeating matter itself with spirit.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- was more or less a matter of compulsion, determined for all human
- these matters — a knowledge later called Gnosis. They were
- nobody can be compelled to interest himself in matters which,
- made in these matters, he gave up this line of research. He then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: