Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: name
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- something, but the name is immaterial. In future I will call it the
- simply the name, or of which they have gained a little superficial
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- Imagination, the astral world — the name is not important
- gifts will often give the name of intuition to his sensitive feeling
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- another substance that has been given a curious name, curious because
- Worlds in the Making, 1908), he suggested the name “nebulium”
- astral body, and we shall see that the name is not important
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- somnambulist, and are abnormal. Call to him by his earthly name when
- Earth-forces; but in other epochs men were not given names such as
- names but with the things in themselves, then, if descriptions are
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- the Angels, the Exusiai, the Seraphim and Cherubim. Other names may
- terminology. These particular names are old and venerable; they
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- again names are unimportant — called the Lemurian, which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: