Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- most people are bustling around from morning to night. They are in
- nightingale's song; nor have I received it through any other sense. I
- song of the nightingale — everywhere spirit is working and
- experiences of the night up into waking consciousness of day,
- and to the people they said: “During the night you dwell with
- every spring, in every nightingale and every flower. Every night you
- comes to Inspired knowledge of what he actually is each night, when this
- experiences every night has to develop his capacity for loving in the
- physical and etheric bodies during the night would have to be able to
- have been weaving all night in light and warmth, dive back into the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- laws of its own. We dive into this world every night on going out of
- opposes the laws of nature. From morning to night, from waking
- body, is then outside the physical and etheric bodies. Every night
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- night you had thought about going for a walk, this also enters the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- often three nights for it to unite with the other experiences
- which we experience every night during sleep. Hence in such
- — from morning to evening, during the night, in sleep,
- were asleep at night during our life on Earth. It now comes before us
- spent in sleep — when he experiences his nights again, but in a
- backward direction. So he lives through his last night first, then
- the night before, and so on right back to the time of his birth and
- backward survey of his nights after death, a man has been gaining
- backwards through our nights, we come to our birth; and having arrived
- when they have gone back in memory through their night-experiences —
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- unconsciously every night.
- as seen from the Earth, ceases. Whereas at night the Earth the
- in the series of nightly, personal experiences of human beings on
- been describing here is experienced by a man every night in a picture,
- those of natural processes during waking life, so during the night we
- longer in terms of pictures, as we do every night, but in
- experiences of our nights as spiritual realities, until we return to
- cosmic night or cosmic day. The terms used on Earth are naturally a
- death as little as we take them with us at night. In the world between
- through your nights, you have time to disaccustom yourself from
- instinctive vision. The night was not such a closed book for them.
- the same way that we accept night and day, although enthusiasm for
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- that we have slept through in unconscious imagery during our nights
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- earthly relations experienced spiritually at night.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: