Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- seen before, opens it at random and reads any chance sentence. He can
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- organism, so that spiritually we feel that a new world is opening out
- occult, hidden from us. And through every opening, every happening,
- given fresh life, in order to open the way for it to the spirit,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- be a closed circle for the breast; for the head a circle left open,
- and open also for the limb system. When perceived physically, man's
- perceived spiritually, it is open. The part of a man which does not
- Therefore the head has to be left open — in a spiritual sense
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- when he is in the act of carrying this over into the open sea of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- opened by Imaginative, Inspired, and Intuitive cognition. This
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- evolution, were open to man as a heritage from a past age, when he
- and Intuition was at one time open to people through a kind of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- sense-perceptible that a right path will open out for those who wish
- substance in a highly diluted form, a way is opened into the
- must be opened up. To-morrow I will go on to show how in psycho-analysis,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: