Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organisation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- astral body. In a certain sense, it encloses the Ego-organisation.
- body, and Ego-organisation. Knowledge of the Ego, however, entails
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- members of man's nature, the astral body and the Ego-organisation,
- organisation and Ego-organisation which in the morning re-enter the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- movement to the Ego-organisation which, together with the astral
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- breast-organisation embracing all that is rhythmical, the
- substance it participates in a man's third organisation, his metabolic-limb
- only our head-organisation is here concerned — to say: “I
- will comes into its own, the third member of the human organisation.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- body and the Ego-organisation.
- bed, while the astral and Ego organisations enter a purely spiritual
- organisation and the etheric that holds his world of thought; on the
- other, the Ego and the astral organisation.
- a man's whole thought-world remains in the etheric organisation,
- organisation. For throughout the whole of an earthly life the
- organisation, for neither do they ever part from one another during
- a man lives with his Ego and astral organisation outside his physical
- spirit, as Ego and astral organisation, he is interwoven with
- only what is experienced by the astral organisation, when outside the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- Mars-organisation, and has absorbed those Jupiter and Saturn forces
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- towards a man's head-organisation, and all that has more to do
- Forces work up from the heart towards the head organisation and bring
- body. A man's head-organisation, that most wonderful, most perfect
- other hand, his lower organisation, though merely physical in
- head. Hence the physical organisation itself affords a reflection of
- is contrary to its natural organisation.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: