Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- painful, draw back.
- painful, in the other it is painful only in imagination. The
- — a picture-cognition that works, as in a painting, with two
- pain, of what other people have done to us, of their attitude towards
- painful, a feeling of personal happiness. A tremendously strong
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- painting in the physical world, for then he may experience visions,
- painful nor particularly pleasant; whereas blue induces a mood of
- an equally all-embracing pain. We come to feel that the world is
- pain. We learn the penetrating truth, so willingly ignored by those
- existence has finally to be brought to birth in pain. And when,
- through Initiation-knowledge, this cosmic experience of pain
- conscious of it, it would have involved a painful wounding of
- present-day consciousness would be an experience of pain. At this
- forth of the plants means pain for the Earth, so all happiness,
- feeling of pain.
- are like that King of Spain to whom someone was showing a model of
- having a sensation as of pain in our own being when the minerals are
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- sorrow, with pain, at the very time when his senses were freshest and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- arm, and when this substance is out of order you will feel pain of
- pain. This shows that the activity is out of gear. Nevertheless,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- back to earlier art there was still in Raphael and other painters at
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- beautiful appearance are pain and self-denial. In the universe this
- letter is as though painted in. We seem actually to see how the eye
- painting; they are thrown on the paper as though with a mechanical
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- painter-priests, who, it is true, painted these scenes in the simple
- with all the simple but impressive paintings connected with it.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: