Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- birth and death, with intermediate periods of life in purely
- has had to take various forms in different evolutionary periods. As
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- older periods of human evolution this crossing of the Threshold was a
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- during the period which as Sun-evolution preceded Earth-evolution. It
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- periods of human evolution on Earth, such expedients were not needed.
- by what means, during a long transitional period, certain wise
- present sleep — however long or short this period may be. So a
- ordinary memories, you always leave out your periods of sleep, as if
- days after death. Then, later, comes a period when soul and spirit
- as experience. A man then passes through a period — lasting
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- bewildering, and he has need of a guide. In the present period of
- the sense-world. These are worlds that once, in a remote period of
- reality lived through by a man during his historical period, one has
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- long past period of human evolution, divine-spiritual Beings dwelt on
- we compare them with earthly periods of time, we find that
- period, appeared on Earth from time to time. In the East they have
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- the Archai he learns what value his actions during a given period on
- Then we find that a man goes through the Moon period in a third of
- suitable physical body were it not prepared during long periods
- embryonic period, that the human being unites himself with the
- justification, the oldest period of the Earth.
- went through its Sun period — the second age in the evolution
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- periods of time. And the last element which lives in these
- upon him through immeasurable periods of time. Naturally one can only
- able to speak. Those divine Beings, who during the Saturn period
- period to bring about his capacity for speech.
- all to his next earthly life, and then to the great periods in the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- to acquire freedom in the present period of world and human evolution.
- period in his life, a terrible experience, overwhelming him with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: