Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: poem
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- Mysteries there came, for example, a wonderful poem. It told of the coming
- although as a whole the poem was epic — powerful pictures of
- into the man Jesus had been impressively described, the poem went on
- was portrayed in vivid colours. A mighty poem, full of colour, came
- living more or less in the atmosphere of this poem there were also
- that poem accomplished. But together with all that came definitely from
- when spiritual research claims that this greatest of poems, evoking
- centuries. Yet this poem had been there. It was rooted out, together
- successors of the old Initiates. There rang through this poem the
- poem I have described.
- dogmatically what I have just been relating about a lost poem and a
- fourth century of Christianity, the poem referred to no longer existed,
- centuries. One of those who still had some notion of the poem —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: