Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- reflection will show that a man's true being, his inner activity as an
- simple reflection, therefore, we see that the sum of nature's laws, in
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- speculation, no abstract reflection, about the etheric can lead
- his will he has a reflection of the highest kind of cognition, of
- promptings of conscience are a reflection, a kind of shadow-picture,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- who reflects about attentiveness, and delves deeply into his soul to
- that they can be reflected on with healthy human understanding. These
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- reflect, they can reveal to us, not in any symbolical sense but as
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- light it reflects.
- etheric bodies forces which are related not only to forces reflected
- mirror, in which one sees reflected the earthly world in its
- mirror, in order to have the spiritual reflected back to them. The
- reflected image of the whole world. By that time we shall have
- mirror was thus used for calling up a spiritual reflection. The
- by second-sight. When we reflect intellectually about physical,
- in his whole way of grasping the reflected images of the spiritual in
- the world, speaks in almost every line he wrote. So these reflections
- intellectual bent. Hence they are reflected images given a different
- form. Even from a physical mirror you can learn that what it reflects
- the reflecting surface into which one looks — if one is an
- use the outspread darkness for seeing reflected images but carries into
- rays into the earthly realm, but is rayed back and reflected in the ether
- reflect images but gradually to develop an activity of its own.
- Boehme saw in a mirror the reflection of what goes on in the human body
- say that it is. It is just the realisation of an image reflected by
- the Earth. It is a true image, but true only as a reflection of the
- the beings who were reflected etherically for Swedenborg vanish from
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- reflection, will help us to a view of this necessary re-forming,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- reflection as the Cosmos of stars — in this you are now living.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- reflected by the Moon from the rest of the Cosmos. For the Moon
- reflects all cosmic activity in the same way that it reflects the
- heavens is only an outer reflection, as with the Sun and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- the old Moon Logos — the reflection, that is, of the Sun Logos.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- head. Hence the physical organisation itself affords a reflection of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: