Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- look round at the only part of the sense-world understood by people today,
- space and are therefore not to be understood as laws of nature
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- misunderstood because, for example, anyone with imaginative, poetic
- in the ordinary civilisation of to-day are no longer understood.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- to-day, must be given full recognition. That is an understood thing.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- had some perception of the Guardian of the Threshold, who stood there
- understood, it manifests itself in many deceptive ways, and in these
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- perfectly well understood by any impartial person with a healthy
- understood only when one knows: This refers to the spiritual world
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- births”. These words must be understood by rediscovering
- enabling them to see how the souls of their people stood in relation
- understood only when through the power of individual Imagination,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- understood, even ways of speaking can become different from the way
- in the Mysteries, to whom physically incorporated men stood merely as
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- after that it was no longer understood. It was what could be said out
- else, it has to progress. But it will have to be understood through
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- into the world of the stars, spiritually understood. To this I would add
- human evolution at that time was understood. It was shown how he was to
- way understood by ordinary folk; but their pictures had power and
- nature when nature is not understood spiritually, but viewed as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: