Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teacher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- of the past. In the past, individual teachers wrestled their way
- compulsion, but in response to the teacher's personal
- guidance of a teacher, a “guru”, to whose authority they
- the third way. Instruction can be sought from a teacher who — one
- come across it. That is the third method, and in this way a teacher
- — all this constitutes the teacher.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- men of the old Mysteries, who were at the same time priests, teachers,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- different in earlier times, and the teachers in the Mysteries, the
- teachers of art and religion, went about it in a different way.
- teachers in the Mysteries then had the task of explaining how in the
- senses. It was the spirituality of nature that these teachers had to
- life before birth, for teachers in the ancient Mysteries it was
- experience during dreamless sleep. The Mystery teachers of old
- knowledge that the Mystery teachers clothed in ideas was so designed
- happened in sleep, the wise teacher of the Mysteries made clear to
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- Earth itself. We can say that divine Teachers, not earthly ones,
- ages these Teachers did not take on physical bodies of flesh, but
- worked in their etheric bodies upon men. So that the highest Teachers
- etheric bodies, were the great Teachers of men upon Earth. And really
- Teachers on Earth are now assembled there.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- up their abode in the cosmic stronghold of the Moon, were Teachers of
- one-time Teachers of mankind, judge quite differently from the way
- the great Moon teachers on Earth.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- teacher of Dante. It may indeed be said that Dante's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: