Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- nature — a triad: a thinking being, a feeling being and a being
- thinking, in the realm of feeling and in that of the will, we have
- in earthly existence. This is certainly his thinking. To his thinking
- surveying the world. In comparison with this lucid thinking, his
- concerned. It is only the faculty of forming concepts, of thinking,
- midway between thinking and willing. And just as the dream
- willing and thinking, feeling is really a waking dream of the soul.
- We must take the clarity of thinking as our starting-point; but
- how does thinking run its course in ordinary life on
- life of a human being on Earth, thinking plays a quite passive role. Let
- nature of our usual thinking. It deals with all impressions in the
- external world without letting thinking have the slightest influence
- thinking to thinking that is inwardly active.
- a way that the active thinking required will not be unjustifiably
- carried through with inner activity, out of the will in thinking,
- we can win through to active thinking, the rate of progress depending
- will come when he recognises that his thinking has really changed:
- thinking that seems to sustain our whole being, a thinking that can
- truth that we can experience. We know that ordinary thinking does no
- is I who do the hitting. The ordinary passive thinking does not hit
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- breathes. It is therefore a question of the ideal element in thinking
- thinking had become an organ of touch extending throughout the human
- to true knowledge of it. In this thinking that has become real we
- spiritual world streams into us through our thinking. Here begins our
- passive thinking we may be said to accept world events in an altogether
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- everything absorbed in ordinary waking life through our thinking,
- live in a world where thinking is not as it is here on Earth, but
- thinking when we have our physical body and etheric body within us
- light, how the etheric body goes on thinking all through the
- what we leave behind in the bed carries the waves of thinking on and
- to indicate how thinking is continuous in the etheric and physical
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- one gets the idea that the obstacles which hamper our thinking in
- it points to the confused thinking that comes in. It has been called
- nebulium. Thinking itself becomes nebulous here, for we find nebulium
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- with really flexible thinking, free from prejudice, you will be able to
- spiritual thinking and the spiritual association of ideas. On his
- undergone by the orderly thinking proper to the physical,
- connection between thinking, feeling and willing.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- But if on thinking over it we forget all naturalistic associations, the
- often loath to admit how confused their thinking is and how easily
- of thinking is not like man's intellectual thinking — it
- thinking we are awake, carry over the Threshold, again ignoring the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- same in the case we are considering. The effects of our thinking life
- thinking — precise to a degree unnecessary in the physical
- egoistically, but that he is placed in the world as a thinking being.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- materialistically thinking age little is said about such circles of
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- speaking, thinking — through Saturn-evolution, Sun-evolution,
- thinking could dwell. At the same time the mineral kingdom arose and
- speaking and thinking during his earthly life disappears into the
- walking, speaking, thinking, points us back to previous stages in the
- acquired his capacity for walking, speaking, thinking — even
- bring into this walking, speaking and thinking what he himself is. He
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- thinking, man has been prepared from above by divine-spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: