Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- thinking into an organ of touch for the soul, so that we may feel
- ourselves thinking in the same way that we walk, grasp or touch; so
- organ of touch which we ourselves have become.
- is not the same as with physical touch. An arm, for instance, grows
- far-reaching organ of touch we can — as we shall see —
- resistance on meeting the ordinary organs of touch. Then we
- touching, into which thinking has been changed, as physical things
- are perceptible to the physical sense of touch. Thinking becomes a
- super-sensible touching, and through this super-sensible touching the
- is actually experienced. By keeping in touch with the real world and
- in the world in such a way that thinking develops into a touching.
- Naturally it is a touching that has nothing to do with chairs or
- tables; but we learn to touch in the spiritual world, to make contact
- described, which enables them to make contact with it and to touch
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- thinking had become an organ of touch extending throughout the human
- and we are touching it. This is not yet the real spiritual world, but
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- the physical world there is generally something to touch, and when
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- earthly existence. Here we touch on a very important truth about the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- grasping, one might say every touch, immediately changes into a
- more than touch on the Jupiter region. We have to go through many
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: