Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- which have been transformed in the course of time. Strange as it may
- that ordinary self-knowledge is chiefly made up of transformed
- true being of man — this transformation of one's whole
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture V: The Relation of Man to the Three Worlds
- really the world we have just left, somewhat transformed but still
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- completely transformed.
- transforming of anything having as volatile a life as
- body — this transformation creates an inner struggle not
- be transformed into memory, which is left lying in bed during sleep,
- that can be transformed into thoughts, imprinted in thoughts, passes
- transformed so as to correspond with the two-dimensional
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- transformed that, if Spiritual Science has been really
- transform his previous Moon-, Venus-, Mercury-, existence. He
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- after that to the metamorphoses, the planetary transformations which
- of the head in their plastic formation will then be the transformed
- have found them to be animal bones transformed, and men's muscles to
- be animal muscles transformed — and so on. Let this be so with
- on the transforming of earthly civilisation and culture.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- the future intended for them — to transform, to a certain
- extent, many of their concepts; they will have also to transform
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: