Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- intended to show the course our studies are meant to take. For the truth
- truth that we can experience. We know that ordinary thinking does no
- spiritual look for a fourth dimension as a way towards it. The truth
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- pain. We learn the penetrating truth, so willingly ignored by those
- a fraction of the truth, a quarter, an eighth, or even less, and this
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- experiencing super-sensible beings, have no means of proving the truth
- doubt that mathematical truths are among the most difficult things. They
- early youth we have learnt to look upon the old truths of Euclid as
- to impart to men the great truth: What is living in you lives also
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- — know remarkably little about certain things. In truth I am
- progress, the strict truthfulness and trustworthiness, of science
- them in ideas, the truth and content of these laws diminish as
- search again for truth, it echoes down from ancient Greece in a word
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- to be completely truthful about myself with others? Haven't I perhaps
- interpret dreams in this way, we come to their moral, spiritual truth.
- to search for the inner truth about our own nature and to consider
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- opinion of those who can see into the truth of these
- void what he drew from his own inner resources. No — the truth
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- earthly existence. Here we touch on a very important truth about the
- points to the truth. In fact we have accomplished the first revolution
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- difficult to put into words the truths of Initiation. It must either
- what is meant, or terms that really belong to such truths must be
- he had instinctive spiritual knowledge of the truth, and in this
- is, in truth, the spiritual skin of the entity he has become.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- sickness. Thus Christ became for mankind, in very truth, the great
- their attitude to the truth.
- untruth because you are unable to live with the truth. There is no
- truth in theism, but you have to live with it. In our state of
- amateurish compared with the truth. It is important that the truth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: