Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- has only to think of it and his mouth immediately begins to water,
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- sufficiently fluid to float on a little water; this is placed on a
- look at a spring of water, I see nothing spiritual there; I see
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- flowers, in the rippling waters, in the woodland murmurings and the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- water we put some kind of soluble salt in crystalline form, and watch
- together with the four elements: earth, water, air, fire — and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- consisted mainly of a watery solution that has now been distributed
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- away and give place to a cosmic body consisting of water — the
- is completely dissolved in a glass of water, half of which is then
- thrown out and the remaining half poured into a full glass of water,
- we get a dilution of 1 : 2. When half the water is again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: