Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: weak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture I: First Steps towards Imaginative Knowledge
- weakness in one's command of present events. When, however, the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- if the distance doubles, gravity becomes four times weaker, and so
- is strong at first and then grows weaker, still weaker, always weaker
- and weaker.
- becomes always weaker and weaker. This is recognised by scientists
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- sensibility is weakened, inner sensibility is encouraged, and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- potency is strong or weak, how with certain dilutions there is a
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- has to be paid for on Earth by a general weakening of health. Not, of
- become weaker and weaker, increasingly powerless. And earthly life
- from mankind the danger of becoming weaker and weaker through the
- though they knew of it only in a greatly changed and weakened form
- foundations, appears amateurish because of the weakness of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: