Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: yesterday
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- yesterday, but it is not as though a man were standing in front of a
- experience we always have the feeling I described yesterday, as if
- out yesterday, this Imaginative experience in the etheric, which becomes
- be able — as I also mentioned yesterday — to take all we have
- described yesterday, we are able through enhanced powers to
- slavish way. As I said yesterday: In our very thought-pictures we
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IV: Dream Life
- man's waking life and his life in sleep — which yesterday I was
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VI: The Ruling of Spirit in Nature
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture IX: Experiences between Death and Rebirth
- lecture yesterday with a brief outline of a man's experiences in sleep,
- our memories described yesterday, and we enter the spiritual world no
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- must be able to recall what was said yesterday — that, on growing
- world of the stars, and especially with the Moon. Yesterday I spoke
- yesterday, he is not conscious of returning to his birth, and so his
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- back on the descriptions given yesterday, we shall be aware that man,
- united with the judgments of the Cosmos, as I called them yesterday.
- yesterday that on passing from the soul-world into the land of spirit,
- yesterday how these rounds are not completed — takes a more
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- originally-intended plan I referred to yesterday. I spoke then
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- descriptions given yesterday you will have gathered that man has gradually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: