You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grimm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Herman Grimm, the cultured Art-Critic of the nineteenth century, has
- For what does Herman Grimm consider as the most important fact about
- understood in our time, namely, that Herman Grimm was inclined to wait
- Grimm assumes that Goethe will be fully understood. A certain modestly