Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hegel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- It is a one-sided view of the world to consider it, like Hegel, as
- nature, which leans more towards the side of thought. Hegel's
- What such men as Hegel and Schopenhauer, who are after all great and
- When someone like Hegel regards the world, he really looks at the
- lifeless mathematics. It is true Hegel used more pregnant concepts
- him most was maturity and decay. Hegel's attitude to the world was
- light, which is light-borne thought. That was Hegel's position. He
- thought, darkness is nature in terms of will. Hegel leaned toward
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: