Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: raphael
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Raphael later brought to perfection. Cimabue had it still from
- Raphael brought to its highest point.
- Raphael's painting, built as it is on Giotto's development fro
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- which — let me say — Raphael or Leonardo still were, or to take
- an example from poetry, in which Dante was. Raphael, Leonardo and
- men's souls, and surrounded them. When Raphael painted Madonnas, there
- circles of culture from which Raphael created his Madonnas recognized
- nineteenth centuries to the Homeric figures from Raphael to the
- that lives in our spirit, just as the Madonnas lived in Raphael, so
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- Renaissance, Raphael, Michelangelo, and even Leonardo, you will find
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: