Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: according
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- according to the surface of the objects presenting themselves to us as
- coloured, according to the impressions received through the nature of
- always in mind the idea that we ought to estimate colour according to
- according to these formulae, you will see that a great deal is
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- according to feeling, and then you will see that we come to a certain
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- gleaming yellowish-white. Of course you must do this according to
- always results that when you paint according to the colour, that is the
- mineral. When we want to paint a mineral according to its colour, we
- according to the luster and paint in it the lifeless. And in so far as
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- according to a moral ideal which floats before us, so that those
- according to his passage through his stellar sphere, his longing for
- experience according to dimension, weight and number, whereas in fact
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- physical science without doubt is determined according to weight,
- rate not according to earthly dimension, number and weight. When we
- others, according to its kind. It has always an inner relationship to
- succeeded in defining the outer world according to dimension, number
- according to earthly measure, number and weight. Man gave his heart
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: