Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- You can see this very well if you try to look at a fairly strong red
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- century, how they sought the means to comprehend landscape. Open air
- You would not evoke the representation of the chair, you would have
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- clairvoyance? Yes: if we do this, we also get something which we can
- clairvoyance, we perceive light. If we look at will with the power of
- clairvoyance, it becomes always thicker and thicker till it becomes
- clairvoyant, this being of will would have confronted him as a
- fairy-stories when they talk about matter consisting of molecules and
- clairvoyance, they called it Ahura Mazdao, and when they felt the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- in the air.
- really of himself nothing. He is the product of the oxygen in the air,
- product of every air-current.
- talk of airwaves and ether waves. But those are after all not colours
- or sounds. Air-waves surely are not sounds, but at most the medium by
- original clairvoyance, we find that they took less notice of
- this, one can reach such profound despair, that in certain
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- is still deep in it, and the fact that an animal has feathers or hair
- clairvoyance, does a horse see a man without clairvoyance, for the
- only because the horse is endowed with a certain clairvoyance does he
- modern Art: air and water and light, as they are painted today are
- One would have to speak today, my dear friends, of spiritual affairs
- us in thinking of the narrower affairs of spiritual science with all
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
- Second Hierarchy in the form of light. What was this shadow? The air.
- what the air is. Today one knows only that the air consists of oxygen
- air as a cosmic phenomenon when you say it consists of oxygen and
- point of view air is the shadow of the light. So that with the entry
- fact the entry of light, and its shadow, air. And where that happens
- into the luminous element with its shadow of air, introduced by the
- behind it, its shadow, the somber, airy darkness, now began to gleam
- warmth, the Second for light and its shadow, the air, and the Third or
- Air is the shadow of light. Just as when light radiates and, under
- present, and this colour works as a reality in the airy element, not
- colour element. As air is the shadow of light, in cosmic thought, so
- In this way therefore air and water appear as a reflection of the
- behind warmth of fire is the First Hierarchy, behind light and air is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: