Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: akin
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- must, of course, speak comparatively when speaking of experiences in
- greenness is, indeed, in its physical body, making green peculiar to
- dividing it abstractly, taking the greenness from the plant, it is
- but this colour, speaking generally, is that of the human skin. Let us
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- speaking. So that we can get this colour only in a roundabout way, and
- Taking the colours we found yesterday, we may say as follows: By its
- image” are akin.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- generally speaking an inartistic element has been introduced into
- you the breaking away of the moon, as you find it described in my
- with the sun. But, generally speaking, if we look simply at the earth,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- is constructed in such a way as to be specially capable of taking in
- life on earth. Roughly speaking, we have our head because our limbs
- see the thought-element as light. So that in speaking of the whole
- Thus it is a question not merely of making for oneself a picture of
- the world through speculation, but of taking in the world with the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- that the phenomenon of sleeping and waking means that man is released
- consciousness. Think of the moment of waking: what is it? When
- awaking, we say: In going to sleep, man passes out from the field of
- feeling of being possessed again by weight on awaking, as a personal
- You note, we are speaking of several different weights, issuing from
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- for the greater part of the time between falling asleep and awaking.
- between awaking and going to sleep. Animal “wakefulness” is
- You see, when a man is in the state between going to sleep and waking
- Man with his waking consciousness sees only the outside of minerals
- beauty. But there is no sense in speaking of goodness among these
- Waking Consciousness:
- want to have the idea of goodness, we must turn to the state of waking
- gave their pictures the luster of gold, making it irradiate them from
- We see how in all provinces it is a question of making an effort, of
- mankind waking up. It is this we ought to take up — this impulse to
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- speaking thus, but we have to approach this future with an eye
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- into the fleeing red. We shall then be taking part with our whole soul
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- we can say, making the thought living and not abstract: Whiteness is
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- And now comes the Fourth Hierarchy. I am speaking now with the thought
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: