Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- wholly fluctuating. We ourselves, however, on awakening in the morning
- essential being. At night, if we awake in dense darkness, we feel we
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- does not consciously notice how he lives in light. Awake he does not
- in light, and therefore in lightness. Awake, it lives in weight. The
- weight — he awakes. It is a continuous oscillation between life in
- light and life in weight, between going to sleep and awakening. If a
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- in all these beings of nature's realms. And when on awakening he
- he calls, when awake, the outer world.
- Man has thus, when awake, no vocation to his physical and etheric
- awake. One reaches at the most only what man is when asleep. Therefore
- wanders about the world, who lives and moves and is awake; for what
- awake, to look round and see what is and what is not, and to advance
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- be closely related to light. If we awake at night in darkness we feel
- spirit has to find its place on awakening in black darkness. So one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: