Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: away
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- in mind, and seek for something objective. They then wander away from
- figures take the meadow from us, carry it away and cast it into the
- figures stand there; they take it away with them.
- Life, then, can do nothing in blackness. Soul — the soul slips away
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- to make you run away, if you were invited to play cards on mauve
- on a white surface; if you look away quickly, you see green as the
- inherent weight; you have taken away its own will; you hold it fast.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- you the breaking away of the moon, as you find it described in my
- torn away just as the moon was. Of course that in itself is connected
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- this Cosmos a continuous dying away, a dying of the past in light, and
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- it were, taken away form him. He lives in imponderable light; he knows
- to represent light at best as a kind of swinging away, as a shooting
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- get away from the theory of Relativity with earthly concepts, as I
- reality one always gets away form the Relativity-concepts, for what
- Relativity — simply melted away like snow in the sun — so I have
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- clothes. Blue, on the contrary, has something in it which goes away
- the spectator, the other away from him. And the red on a figure, in
- a figure, of course as an artist would do, you would tear away the
- elements round the figure: this is what you would have. You take away
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- of which man has a weak idea when some experience carries him away in
- Red makes one want to run away; it pushes one back. Violet-blue one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: