Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- our idea is that greenness belongs to them, that it is something
- objects; but we cannot say that light belongs to something, it is
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- already have, and red, which belongs to those colours which we have not
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- which surround the earth and belong to its planetary system, were, as
- all theoretic studies on colour and what belongs to it, with which one
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- limbs we now have, with everything belonging to them, will be
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- our own astral bodies and our ego belong to the outer world. And here
- recognizing such physical things as belonging certainly to the outer
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- belong only to the form, the colour which you apportion to the single
- belongs not merely to the form, but also to the forces and weaving
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- of what those beings have felt who specially belong to our earth, and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- the natural element in painting. For the surface belongs also to the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- existence, in that stage of evolution which belongs to our earth. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: