Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: complete
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- completely as a surface. We understand it best if we differentiate it
- completely — you can take everything known today in Physics about
- inherently so completely living that it can be transferred directly
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- we colour it, and convert it completely to a luster, we wake its
- image-luster. We must not go straight to the complete picture. This we
- come to the complete image; that is, we must now include those colours
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- Therefore this philosophy, if it is not to be completely
- with the outer world as complete human beings. We do that only when we
- world. We do not stand there as complete beings if our attitude is
- that of a dry physicist. We are complete beings only if we say to
- A complete philosophy leads, you see, to this world-feeling or this
- cosmic concept. A philosophy that is not complete leads indeed to all
- not satisfy the complete man, for it leaves his feeling empty. The
- order. One rises to this image when one regards man in his complete
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- On the other hand, animals do not have the complete wakefulness of man
- go completely down, the same forces which we unfold as moving and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- complete man, that the impulses of his full manhood underlay every
- artistic view of “How” has disappeared almost completely
- have remained hid.” Is completely unintelligible to our time,
- anything but forget completely to pay any attention to this living
- exactly as he sees it. What is more natural? And yet, it is complete
- he completely “whitens” himself.
- to become living. Only so is it comprehensible that the completely
- seriousness, this inner psychic energy completely into ourselves. It
- it sketches a completely unlike caricature, discusses this and marches
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- I have really completed a circle by saying this, for observe how I had
- completed the circle. Thereby this living participation in colour
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- completely purified element in the consciousness, full of light, so
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: