Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: connect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- meadow everywhere; they have no inner connection with the green
- There is no other such intimate connection as that of greenness with
- greenness in this connection, we must say: if we set on the one hand
- feeling, we shall find the inner connection between white and light.
- white — we have yet to learn the inner connection — we have in
- Our ego, that is, our spiritual entity, is connected with this
- speak of white or light, brightness, in connection with the relation
- and try to connect something with a black darkness. We can do so.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- circumstances connected with the growth of these other colours, — direct
- shall find a connection, — superficially a connection, — between the
- can establish the connection between the green of plants and this
- one can establish the connection of the rest of plant-life, with the
- you know, in connection with the whole terrestrial planet; they were
- torn away just as the moon was. Of course that in itself is connected
- inanimate objects is connected with this departure of the other
- things in any way if we do not know that this is connected with what
- means of the earth's connection with some planet, for example, with
- Mars or Mercury; a mineral yellow, by means of the earth's connection
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- certain experience in connection with external light. He has the same
- experience, in imagination, in connection with the thought-element of
- closely connected with that out of which one rises again, like the
- warmth-content, for example, of the light-spectrum, as being connected
- spectrum as being connected with the future, we pass over from the
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical.
- The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- connection there is, on the one hand, in the Kingdom of Nature with
- the heavenly bodies, and are connecting them with the living contents
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- everywhere some kind of connection between it and what was alive in
- in which the living connection of the flowing colour-world with coloured
- of this or that colour, is connected with the animal's soul-relation
- into animals because of their peculiar connection between astral body
- Therefore it is that an inner connection must be sought between all
- remotest connection with us! And then these are attacked. There is so
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- This is the case because the entry of the Second Hierarchy represents an inward illumination, which is connected with a densification of warmth. Air comes forth from the pure warmth-element, and in the revelation of the light we have the entry of the Second Hierarchy.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: