Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- meadow. That does not last long, for the blue figures deaden the green
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- is an apparent contradiction, but not a real one) is the dead, then
- black is pictured in the spirit as the image of the dead, as we say
- If the shadow-thrower is the dead, and the illuminant the living, as
- The dead
- The dead
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- soul.” You breathe soul into the dead form, when you animate it
- from one place to another like a dead substance. In reality, if one
- Nature. But that which lives in the elements, that is still dead for
- dead; form, as exemplified in modern sculpture, is dead. A new Art
- what is dead and decaying in the future of mankind.
- It has certainly killed much in many people; all the dead allegorizing
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- Thus, having passed beyond dead thought, one really arrives at the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: