Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- metaphorically. How does it become visible? In such a way, dear
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- Well, my dear friends, it is of course not to be expected that such
- modern city. Well, my dear friends, he is not faced with something
- It is difficult for man, my dear friends, because man, on account of
- the rising above the flowing colour-sea. But, my dear friends, if we
- it, my dear friends, if we are able so to instill life into the colour,
- and movement through colour. And what is portrayed, my dear friends, is
- Art, my dear friends, must make an effort again to get down to the
- attain. One speaks of a very distant future, my dear friends, in
- my dear friends, must be poured into our souls seriously and ever more
- my dear friends, we must carefully and earnestly consider. For thereby
- My dear friends, I had to introduce into these remarks some allusions
- of our movement. One can only wish, my dear friends, that through a
- intended in our movement. One can only wish, my dear friends, that
- world — and one needs this assurance, my dear friends, at one time
- One would have to speak today, my dear friends, of spiritual affairs
- These are earnest words, my dear friends, but they are such as justify
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: