Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: death
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- present, in our life between birth and death, thoughts function in our
- requires between birth and death, the head appears in the shape and
- light is the death-bed of a previous world. You tread on hard matter,
- light: we know also that in the light is death, a dying world. We can
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- Now, think of something else: think of this: between birth and death
- new incarnation. So that in that interval also between death and a new
- the next life from birth to death. The soul has reached the stage of
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- conceived it would mean the death of living feeling, which gives the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- And if one has this artistic experience, death, life, soul and spirit
- present themselves as in a wheel of life, for from death one returns
- to death through the life of the psychic and spiritual; if they
- reproduce in colour and light, the reflections of life and death,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: