Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: definite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- picture at rest. We must come into a very definite complex of feeling
- can stand there indefinitely; if they stand there for an hour it does
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- own nature green always allows us to make it with definite limits.
- indefinitely; in the spirit and in the psychic realm, everything is
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- that something was formed in vegetation which made it definite, and not
- conclude that all these pictures have a quite definite character.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- untold past were thought-worlds of definite beings, thought-worlds
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- are more definite. On the other hand, animals are never so deeply
- definite kind, it demands — let us say — some three or five
- when the fixed boundaries get blurred, when the swaying indefiniteness
- senses, colours, sounds, flutter about as it were in the indefinite.
- and weight into quite definite relationships in outer sensible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: