Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- desire and seize it with a movement of the hand, so in the case of
- another plane, as when, through desire, a man stretches out his hand
- blue one and he has no desire to alter the movement in any way. He may
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- accompanied by strong desire, a feeling can arise like that in Strader
- living in the orange we experience the desire for knowledge of the
- world with the desire, as one proceeded, to overcome the egoism, to
- become macro-cosmic. One would feel the desire to develop
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- and black give one the desire to have an enclosed image. One wants to
- With these we have not the desire, if we rely on our purely artistic
- If the soul desires to remain truly inward and this state is to be
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- Second Hierarchy, another element resembling our desire, our urge to
- towards and desire for darkness. The Angel-Being carried the light
- Archangeloi, etc., felt a desire to bring light into darkness and
- planets, but also they desired to experience this play of colour
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: