Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disappear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- disappeared. The red remains, but its effect is one of surface. It
- Peach-colour we must also leave; it disappears of its own accord, we
- help itself, it is its nature to disappear. Green outlines itself,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- disappeared, when one still painted by cosmic inspiration, because
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- artistic view of “How” has disappeared almost completely
- arouse in the world. The disharmony in the world would disappear in
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- to and disappear in it, to emerge on the other side. The whole rainbow
- reveals to an imaginative observer an outpouring and a disappearance
- the red-yellow and disappear in the blue-violet; here apprehension,
- here courage, which disappears again. There the rainbow becomes dense
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: