Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- colours. There one just writes down the scale: Red, orange, yellow,
- so the black comes down here to meet it (from the top downwards,) and
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- we must try to get the downward-streaming planetary influence
- artists to put to practical proof the laws as laid down.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- the basis of the head's organization, that which comes down from
- addresses: If man dives down mystically into his will-nature, then
- interior. For it is nothing less than a diving down into matter. If
- you dive down into the will-nature, you will find the true nature of
- atoms. You find the true nature of matter by diving down mystically
- bloom, he had after all the element that has come down from the past
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- illusions which rise in them as foam. Faith does not lay down the
- Now if we dip down into the body we become inwardly psychic — by
- by diving down into our bodies we become inwardly and psychically
- he learns to recognize weight by diving down into his body.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- These things of the earth want to go down there to the earth's center
- (downward arrow); these (upward arrow) want to escape into universal
- go completely down, the same forces which we unfold as moving and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- universe is to cease altogether — with this diving down into the
- Art, my dear friends, must make an effort again to get down to the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- bearing down upon us; we shall rather have the feeling that what meets
- by then trying to dive down into it — as if green were the surface
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: