Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dying
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- theoretical to the artistic. Then you produce a method of studying
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- light there is a dying world. The world is continually dying in light.
- perpetually dying part of it. Those who have this particular tendency,
- become, for the most part, men of thought. And in dying the world
- nature, had their external pleasure when beauty shone in the dying
- The world does not become beautiful if it cannot die, for in dying the
- from the radiance of the continuously dying world. Thus we regard the
- this Cosmos a continuous dying away, a dying of the past in light, and
- light: we know also that in the light is death, a dying world. We can
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- you how dying world-thoughts are to be seen in everything that
- of thought, world-though that is dying. This meets us as light. You
- light. So that in the realities of light we have to see dying
- former moral events, where light is “the dying world of
- experiencing light, you experience the dying world of past thoughts;
- modification through light. We know, in light are dying
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Art — it must all go. It is ghastly studying a book on Physics at
- studying the physical theories of Acoustics. It is too wearisome, he
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- environment which is different from that supplied by a dying culture,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: